Friday, December 25, 2009

Mobile Air Conditioning Units Mobile Home Landlord Tennent Laws

Mobile home landlord tennent laws - mobile air conditioning units

I hope you can help me answer my question. I rent an RV and the packaging unit of the air is gone. I have a ten year old son lives with me and broke within 90 Tempature level higher with the air conditioner. I sat down with the owner and told him that they are not on the revised Code of Ohio, because they follow a number of different codes by the fact that the Ohio Revised Code only for owners to rent the apartments. My question is, what is your responsibility to fix the central air conditioning, or have it is not easy to follow, the ORC and mobile home owners the different rules to follow.


Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment