Monday, December 7, 2009

Sample Confidentiality Contract I Went To An Interview, Where The Interviewers Asked Me For A Sample Of My Work..confidentiality Issues?

I went to an interview, where the interviewers asked me for a sample of my work..confidentiality issues? - sample confidentiality contract

I used to work for a consulting company (bus assessment and advice) to. I have a report on business valuation for them. The company I interviewed asked me an example of my work from the previous company. The evaluation report of companies that want to offer is the name of the former president of the company, client name of the old society, etc.) (Confidential Information. What should I do? I do not want to be caught in a problem of responsibility, and I have other samples (I'm) a candidate for entry level?

0 comments:

Post a Comment