Saturday, February 13, 2010

Buy A Professional Roulette I Bought This Roulette Wheel But There's A Problem?

I bought this Roulette wheel but there's a problem? - buy a professional roulette

I bought this roulette wheel: http://www.americangamingsupply.com/amer ...
Here is the problem, the ball sold separately. The website, which I bought for sale bullets roulette wheel, but is available in two sizes, 1 / 2 inch and 3 / 4 inches. What size ball do you think goes with this roulette wheel of the 16-inch?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, back ... You can use a rubber?

Anonymous said...

OK, back ... You can use a rubber?

Anonymous said...

either. the size of the roulette wheel has no relation to the size of the ball. ) is the preference of the dealer (or dealer. Personally, I moved into a small ball treat, but change is good. I suggest you buy every one, practice, and both of them!

Good luck!

Post a Comment