Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures Of Different Brazilian Wax My Pictures Are Tomorrow, Can Someone Put An Out Fit Together...?

My pictures are tomorrow, can someone put an out fit together...? - pictures of different brazilian wax

on Polyvore?

I am a kind of cross-dressing.
No, the wearing of clothes t.
My favorite shoes are the sectors in the world
Outrage tight jeans, plaid, but love.
My favorite color is orange, but I like to use it XD
I usually wear black
Not allowed to jeans, spaghetti straps, tank tops, short skirts / shorts / hot pants and Brazil / Pants (no idea what it is that I am not very worried) and not spandex = D
uh ... Normally, I wear two socks in different colors (eg blue and green or purple and black ... so XD)

I'm only 13 and a kind of Tomboy, but I like to wear clothes, and I love hearts and skulls.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

http://www.polyvore.com/yahoo/set?id=7010999

or

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=6632353

You can settle the skinny jeans with a black pants

Bree said...

Sorry ..... not on Polyvore
But if you wear a black shirt, jacket and trousers, so I really do not know that Skinny Denim or not soooo ..... and, possibly, apartments, belts, jewelry emoish (hehe), so you can wear a skirt with a blanket of Nice, very nice to ... haha not feeling creative now ....= P

Periwink... said...

Plaid coat with gray trousers. a shirt white long-sleeved gray with skulls and hearts

Post a Comment