Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wolfdale E8500 Vs I5 Intel Core I7 920 Vs. Wolfdale E8500 Or E8600?

Intel Core i7 920 vs. Wolfdale E8500 or E8600? - wolfdale e8500 vs i5

I think the purchase or construction of a new system. I would like to know if the Core i7 is really worth and the value obtained E8500/8600 very powerful, or even Core 2 Quad elsewhere. There will be some-01E Refurb Gateway FX6800 is circulating about $ 700, which to me i7 920, Radeon HD 4850, 3GB of RAM and 750, so I'm just considering it, that too. What do you think?

3 comments:

4REEE said...

Definitely, Core i7.

With faster RAM and DDR3 memory controller is now integrated into the processor!

Windows 7 will be able to get the most out of it.

*
*
*

whiplash... said...

I have a Core i7 920 and kicks but. It really depends on whether the applications will benefit from 8 cores. Applications, such as working with the handbrake great i7 most games but not now, but Windows 7 takes advantage of multiple threads in the near future, applications as well. I think the Core 2 are right for basic use, but if you have the real power of the Core i7 King.
You might also appeared the wait for the kernel i5. They were very well refer to Maximum PC, and each other. It should be cheaper on a computer that you buy the motherboards are a little cheaper than the i7 boards run X58.

Jon G said...

I would be for the Core i7 920th Faster speed of the C2D, but the Core i7 is the future belongs. There is also something with which will remove all unused Core i7 and increasing the clock frequency.
You can also overclock, if something in your way.

ps, I have now, quad-core, Core i7 secretly rlly want to upgrade ... No money tho haha

Post a Comment