Friday, January 8, 2010

Audi Tt Road Test I Like Manual Cars But I Cant Drive It. I Buy A Audi Tt An It Is A Manual I Take It On The Road I Can Drive It

I like manual cars but i cant drive it. i buy a audi tt an it is a manual i take it on the road i can drive it - audi tt road test

If you learn in first gear without stalling the engine, the rest go easy.

this measure on the clutch and the second layer, then repeat accelerated.

slowed to a stop if it steps on the clutch and the brake at the same time. stop the car in neutral and let the clutch.

If the slowdown of a step down into the clutch gear and then downshift to second.

sounds harsh, but do not even think with a little practice, mind, but I will.

but I would not buy an Audi as unreliable, expensive property and the correction

3 comments:

Bill A said...

Mannual not difficult, just requires a little practice. and if your property it is really fun. I would say that after about 5-6 hours drive Mannual youll get the hang of and will never forget.

Victoria said...

Manual or standard is relatively simple. You need to practice a little with them. Good luck!

Victoria said...

Manual or standard is relatively simple. You need to practice a little with them. Good luck!

Post a Comment