Thursday, January 7, 2010

Healthcare Scholarships Is The College Major "Health Policy And Administration" A Healthcare Major Or A Business Major?

Is the college major "Health Policy and Administration" a healthcare major or a business major? - healthcare scholarships

I want a scholarship to complete my major, but I'm not sure whether it is for health care or business. I want to go to medical school in this important and allows me to science courses, and many business classes. It also means preparing for this important support for people, "Law School and the medical school, so Im not sure if your health is now more and more.

1 comments:

PJ said...

I have seen more often in connection with the Business School, unless a university has an independent function, and while the "public health" (Michigan, is a good example - many universities consider this discipline their own).

During the undergraduate study at universities or colleges that have not offered a school of public health, I more often by health authorities that large companies - for example, focused in business 75% 25% only seen health.

Post a Comment