Friday, January 29, 2010

Jc Penney Color Salon Prices What Do You Think About This JC Penney Salon Situation? $186.00 For High Lights???

What do you think about this JC Penney salon situation? $186.00 for high lights??? - jc penney color salon prices

I still have my hair cut and color in the halls of JC Penney. I moved into a new district in Louisiana, because my husband is Air Force. Today I'll show c. 1045 to select a role and have cut my hair done. (I would also like to mention that I have short hair.) Produced by Lava Hair Stylist ... then adds further conditioning for my hair. I do not see anything in my hair, because my head back into the sink. I do not need treatment, or tell me what has been added to my hair. It Drys my hairdresser and go to the registration and payment. My total is $ 186.00. Im really surprised how much it was. I pay. I Hadda, a receipt, up to ask you. I will see what he charged. I could not believe my eyes. Then come back and tell them, why should I pay? I also say .... my hair is great ... but not $ 186.00! I try to explain my hair highlighted $ 150.00

10 comments:

Kelsey S said...

It was a total fraud from, I work at the JCPenney salon and we all have the same price, and I've never had someone spend too much light, even if one adds an extra bonus for the resolution and length. That's a rip off, please contact the salon manager and complain, you will receive compensation. Tell them that another partner JCPenney Salon it was said! Note that the administrator of the stylists is assumed that the stated price, before you run.

This is probably carried out the layout:

Film / Full Highlights-$ 70 - $ 80
Haicut-$ 24 - $ 28
Additive solution (you can add more time) - $ 10
Length-5, $ 15
Thick-5, $ 15

Moreover, it is therefore a Master, Senior, stylists and designers? You have 3 price ranges. Maestro is the most expensive.

Take a look at your receipt, it shows you exactly what they are paying, and you have to drive to the administrator and ask them.

☆ღღ☆ said...

it's so expensive!

Hopeless... said...

It happened so fast. I only asked for a relaxation and a cut that usually ~ $ 65, but I had a stylist one day and pays at the end of more than $ 100!

It turned out that I was commissioned to do a deep conditioner and a cup full, if I wanted to cut only at the ends, and all these things that do not even ask.

JC Penney has a large living room, so we'll just make sure you specify what you want and do not want what they can do more for things that they do not calculate. I hate the way people ..

aniston3... said...

Get the number of officials of the company and complain about how they do not agree, the price that you can return a little more money

Computer Geek said...

Sounds like you should head to JCPenny's. I go to my local every time and never had a problem. You must have received fire and we will refund your money. She is the one who do not pay.

What happened to the saying "the customer is always right?"

Stuart said...

Before we do the work, it is necessary to agree on the price of the services you want.

Just walking and say, "Do what you want" gives them license to do whatever they want.

ceviche queen said...

The shows are not cheap
$ 150 is not out of line, even for short hair
By dyeing the hair conditioner is part of the bid
Ask in advance fees for the luxury services

bayoubel... said...

The average price here in Baton Rouge is $ 125. A haircut is about $ 30 for the court.

You wish you were my chapstick~ said...

The avatar looks weird characters like Jimmy Neutron

Sofaking... said...

wow, I did what he did and never complained. My usual price is $ 60 for lights and trimming

Post a Comment