Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Harmony Trail Mix Can You Help Me With Any Tips Or Corrections For My First College Paper?

Can you help me with any tips or corrections for my first college paper? - harmony trail mix

*** We had to write a diary in a place of great importance for us. We did get a picture with our words. We had very detailed advice that you or corrections that make it better, thank you ** can use
(PS in 16 my first college newspaper!)

Behind the white brick house is an acre of land, my garden. A clear area of the ankle high grass covered with leaves fall from the trees around the yard.
A dilapidated ranch filling snacks, the need for storage capacity. The tin roof collapsed, and hunched posture gives the impression of negligent owners.
Beside the house begins in the backyard. When the hero of this tree is tall and strong. With only three bald, thin branches of the tree shade slightly. Night, as soldiers prepare for war, a trail of ants climb the thick bark of the tree. Under this tree, I sit for a moment only for ants and I share, the tree in harmony. Nearly one miles away, you feel almost no return, it is not. This is a place of refuge for the ants and I
Around tThe tree, under my bare feet can feel the texture of dry, thorny pastures. Each step is a test of faith for the feet. Strokes and edged with stones, rocks and old bolts on the feet is a reason to cry. However, as you kiss your toes warm grass is a unique feeling that can give.
The smell of mesquite tree bark reminds hot summer nights and long evening barbecues park.When of inspiration can almost taste the smoky flavor of the crust. Maybe that's what attracts so many birds. Looking up into the sky with clouds in the least, many birds fly above you. Their songs of joy and power of his music.
A place like this, it can almost seem a little boring to someone in the technology and machines, but for me it is a place of great importance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some spelling and grammar errors should be corrected. For example, "Your" should be here, and "T" should read "tree".
The first and second line would be as follows:
"An acre of land behind the white brick house is my garden. It is a field of tall grass covering the ankle leaves from surrounding trees."

I think the smell of the stage, once polished, it should make interesting reading.

Best wishes

Spicewire aka AB Shires

Anonymous said...

That sounds really good, I liked it and I felt like reading a book on how the project, but it sounds good! =-)

Post a Comment