Sunday, January 31, 2010

Community Hours Completion Letter Community Service Completion Letter Needed - I Need Suggestions By MONDAY...PLEASE?

Community Service completion letter needed - I Need suggestions by MONDAY...PLEASE? - community hours completion letter

I need a letter in which I 20 hours of community service. I thought that older people make appointments with their doctor would be sufficient but the judge would not accept a letter from a family "... an organization on the letterhead of the non-profit company. I have a letterhead, but you sound like legitimate mail. Who knows what was the letter in a way that does not affect the written? "I pray that I can help someone!

1 comments:

Helpfulh... said...

They ask people to help you break the law ~

Love \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt who>

I have not finished my service to the community in accordance with the instructions they gave me and now I'm trying to deceive the court in this deal to write header to the letter of termination.

Please double-click my time to community service, or me in jail, as I have no respect for the law and can not spend even 20 hours! community service work under the direction of the court.


Thank you very much

Post a Comment