Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mature Pantyhose Blogspot I'm 16 And I Don't Feel Like Any Girl My Age Is Mature Enough For Me. Do I Have Any Basis To Say That?

I'm 16 and I don't feel like any girl my age is mature enough for me. Do I have any basis to say that? - mature pantyhose blogspot

Why do I feel that my girls from the school is not mature enough for me? You are obviously more mature than me, and it is a scientific fact - because I am no exception, no matter what I say. I mean, I like to think I'm more mature than guys my age, on average - I'm not the kind of girl undressing with the eyes, or plan, her breasts, or to consider anything either (although I was still a couple of pantyhose fetish) . I am very shy - I'm not stupid of me to speak, and only rarely in a crowd. I feel like I am serious things, and I can not pin everything that goes wrong in another person - that is irresponsible. On the other hand, there are times when I'm not going to accept the consequences of my actions and I try to negotiate, of things. I am also avoiding that would be family outings into account the fact that I can not hardly believe my father or my sister bothers me (I trust my mother, but only) to a point. So, I'm usually in the medium maturityand 16 years - no more and no less.

Why is it that I can see girls of 16 years as immature? I think they are very critical in general, over-the-top emotionally charged, and thrive on gossip. I will not resume, because I think I want such a person. I think wait until college. Do you think that girls feel the same about me?

3 comments:

Nat said...

Why not a girl who belongs to a shadow upon you? Or will it be too immature for you? I think it is more likely to be restrained and this act of immaturity is simply a way to convince themselves that it's OK not to follow someone or ask where to college. Allow me, my uncle is hard to believe that no girl of 16, as it crashes. Unless your gay I find hard to believe.

Swagya said...

Girl was fully matured at the age of 16 years of physical and mental maturity is not dependent on age.
it depends on the experience

frederic... said...

I have a partner, down with free information on the website. The information is very good to help your partner. You can get more information link below.

Post a Comment