Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gilbertsville Pa Newspaper I'm Trying To Find Ginny Adair From Atlanta Or Huntsville AL?

I'm trying to find Ginny Adair from Atlanta or Huntsville AL? - gilbertsville pa newspaper

I try to connect with her. She and I met through Yahoo Personals, and we had a fight. Long story short, I would say that he still loves and wants back. A few notes about them.

She is 41 years old, widow of his recently deceased mother and his father had some health problems.

If people think they know it, come to me privately and I'll tell you still need a few things.

I hope the power of the Internet and "Degrees of Separation" will help me. Thank you.

http://vjadair.blogspot.com/

Mark A Gilbertsville, PA

1 comments:

laura s said...

reunion.com should try, really ... I joined them and a woman, is investigating that which is lost. She is awesome. She helped me to find a lost friend.

Post a Comment