Friday, January 15, 2010

Nova Station Wagon What Are Some Good Recent Songs That Have Been Played On Radio Stations Like Nova And The Fox?

What are some good recent songs that have been played on radio stations like Nova and the Fox? - nova station wagon

These are Australian radio station btw.

Basically, for example, a popular music. Rihanna, The Veronicas, things like the past. I'm trying to update my iPod, but I have not listened to the radio a lot recently, so all suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.xx

3 comments:

daydream... said...

Not to Fox or listen to a bunch of Nova, but I know I'm Yours by Jason Mraz is very popular on the radio, and Newton Faulkner Dream Catch Me (I strongly recommend that you listen too, it very well). I also listened That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings, Lady Gaga Just Dance (I'm not a big fan of the genre of dance, but I love this song) I'm Not Over by Carolina Liar. .. I think I heard The Getaway Plan 104.1 dia. others surprised me. You should also listen to a Triple J and Triple M (mainly Ugly Phil). They are filled with big plays, in addition to the traditional things.

Justin M said...

best fox heavan stairway, Cherub Rock, Cry Me A River, the black dog, Smells Like Teen Spirit. Oh, and Fox is Canadian

deadlokr said...

Before I forget

Post a Comment